Planning To Buy A Property In South Delhi
Make sure you do the following things before you start hunting for your dream home
- Allocate a budget. Be clear on how much maximum you want to spend , keep a buffer of 10% over the budget for other costs like registration etc.
- If you will require finance from a bank make sure you have preliminary loan eligibility checked based on your income.
- Note down exactly what features you require in your house like size , number of bedrooms, bathrooms, car parking , servant room, lift etc.
- Make a note of what features you can do without and how will it affect your budget.
- Short List the colonies you are interested in living, find out about the neighborhood, check all the amenities near by like schools, hospitals, markets etc.
- Make sure you find out what is the circle rate of the colony/neighborhood you are interested in. This is very crucial as it will affect your acquisition cost.
- Before Entering into any deal make sure you get the property papers checked by an expert or a lawyer.
I hope these tips will be helpful in your journey to find your dream home.
If you want my advice and services as a real estate broker for your planned real estate transaction, click the button below and share your contact details, I will call you and discuss your requirements in details.
South Delhi Homes is associated with some of the top builders of South Delhi and we have good inventory of new and builder flats, Kothis etc.