Finding for yourself the best property in South Delhi can be an uphill task.
Not because there are just a few good properties left, but because there are too many good properties around and the buyer can be overwhelmed and get confused.
To buy the best property in South Delhi which suits your requirement and budget you should follow the following checklist.
- The number 1 most important thing is your budget. Be realistic and make a budget in advance of how much you are willing to spend on this property. If you require finance, get pre-qualified so that you do not have any problems later on in the transaction.
- Shortlist the neighborhoods which fall in your budget category and check properties only in those neighborhoods and save your time. You may fall in love with a neighborhood and property which you cannot afford. What is the point of getting a heartbreak, Be Realistic.
- Always check the legal documents before getting into any contract, take the help of a lawyer for checking property documents.
- By and large, avoid any cash transactions, it is safer to pay by cheque.
- Always check the neighborhood for amenities and connectivity.
- Always buy a property in a secure neighborhood.
- Most important, hire a professional real estate agent to help you in your transactions. A good real estate agent is your friend. Do not be hesitant to pay his/her a small commission for the help and services he will render. Investing in a good real estate agent is the first step to investing in good real estate property.